Monday, January 14, 2013

Alan Belcher Tattoo

 Alan Belcher Tattoo, We thought that [a win over Akiyama] would give me a shortcut to the top. This is one where I can really show myself to a lot of new fans, and show people that think I’m the top contender that I really am. I’ll throw straight, crisp, technical strikes, and he’s kind of wide. I’m getting offensive with my jiu-jitsu. The Kang fight was probably the first time that I felt comfortable in attacking and not trying to stand up, so it gave me a lot of confidence to know where I’m at on the ground. Every time I’m getting more aggressive and letting it go, so I’m going to try to finish him and be really mean and aggressive. I’m definitely not going down as someone’s stepping stone.”


late Thursday night it was announced that Jon Jones would fight Vitor Belfort for the light heavyweight title at UFC 152. It was a huge surprise and many were left scratching their heads. One person affected directly by the news was Alan Belcher.



"Yeah really original," he said of Belcher?s comments. "I suppose he thinks he can get back in the mix by calling me out. But if he wants an easy fight he should sue his tattooist for that abomination on his arm. I know Belcher has vision problems right now but we still have to look at that mess.






No comments:

Post a Comment