Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Faith Tattoos


 Good Faith Tattoos opened in Clinton, MA in 2005. It was started by Cory Kruger. Since that time, business has flourished, and in 2006, Jason Loui began working in Clinton alongside Cory. In 2009, Cory and Jason decided to open a second location in Brookline. Since then, Cory has returned to Clinton, working under his own name while he has graciously allowed us to keep the name, "Good Faith".


After writing over two dozen hubs on tattoo ideas that showcased pictures as the majority of the content, I started noticing that a large portion of the comments were from people asking for ideas on what to say, not so much on how to say it. Like Lindsay, for example, who commented on the hub Tattoo Ideas: Words & Phrases and said: "I want some sort of latin script with a phrase having to do with karma." Or Jesso, who said: "I have a colourful fish on my left lower back, but next I want a script.. .. just what I don't know... something positive to remind me every day is mine, I am in control of my destiny."


I got this tattoo with multiple meanings. The main one being I refuse to sink. Incorporating faith, hope, love as well. I want to be able to look back at this and remember how I refused to sink during the tough parts in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment