Friday, January 11, 2013

Girl tattoos


Girl tattoos I've been trying to get an appointment with Valerie Vargas, one of London's best-known tattooists. I'm told that she's not taking any new customers. I've been scouring her Twitter feed on a near hourly basis for the slightest whiff of a cancellation but, so far, my attempts have met with failure.


A butterfly on my hip. I got it because my name means butterfly. It's probably the ugliest butterfly in the history of butterfly tattoos because it was one of the first tattoos the artist had ever done, but I love it.


First thing's first: Del Rosario, and anal sex aficionado, tells New Times she got the words "Rock" and "Wood" inscribed around her butthole as a birthday present for an ex-lover named Rockwood. "Because anyway," she says, "if we broke up then 'I rock wood in my ass.'"




No comments:

Post a Comment