Friday, January 11, 2013

Ches Tattoos

Chest Tattoos represent one crazy form of body art, which is beyond limits or rules. The excruciating body adornment is not restricted to only few body parts, but fanatics can go on getting inked all over. So, where possibly can one get a tattoo, where it is closest to one’s heart? Well, what better location than chest. However, the decision has to be backed with immense passion and conviction.


Meanwhile, Brown's neck tattoo of what looks to be a battered woman had fans questioning on Monday whether the ink was a disturbing homage to his ex and their 2009 domestic dispute. The R&B singer's rep denied the claims, telling The Insider: "His tattoo is a sugar skull (associated with the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead) and a MAC cosmetics design he saw. It is not Rihanna or an abused woman as erroneously reported. It is peeling right now."


I have always fought against the gender norm of shaving, and I have always, always, since I was a little girls, wanted a beard. However, as many women do, I have plucked and shaved (my beard, at least) for most of my adult life. It is a scary thing, having something very different on your face, which people feel the need to comment on. So this month I will not remove it and when they comment I will tell them that it is in aid of Movember, and of a charity which helps to protect the health of the founding fathers of beards - men.






No comments:

Post a Comment